Monday, December 6, 2010

Montage Monday-Patterned Preoccupation

I have recently discovered my love for outwear. In a dream world, and if I had the means, I would have one closet for shoes, one for bags, and another for outerwear. It wasn't too long ago when I was ignorant of the importance of a great jacket and it's affect on an outfit. I am slowly learning.



Caught On-Guard Coat-$114.99

I love fabrics and prints that are reminiscent of anything British: tweed; houndstooth; herringbone... This coat has that vibe in volumes.



















Dusk Flurries Coat-$124.99

This coat looks so warm! I love the print and the piping detail on the pockets. The wide buttoned collar is an extra bonus!















Sought-After Style Coat-$84.99

Always a sucker for purple, I love the colors in this coat. And I hear that plaid is making its comeback.



















A Fresh Coat in Print-$107.99

Now for something a little more girlie. For such a masculine print, I think the ruffles add the right amount of feminine touch to make this coat one of my faves.
















Just Around the Block Coat-$229.99

Saving the best, and most expensive, for last. Between the pattern, the (removable) scarf, and the belt, this one is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...