Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today I Love....Kim Coates

If you are not familiar with Kim Coates, you should be. He is an an actor on Sons of Anarchy on FX, an awesome show, by the way. It is one of my new favorites, and unfortunately, the season finale was last night! (But don't ask me how it was, because I am totally pre-blogging this a week ahead of time and obviously have not watched it yet).



Granted, Coates is not the best looking actor on SOA, (that honor undoubtedly belongs to Charlie Hunnam who plays Jax Teller), but I am a firm believer that personality, mannerisms, and the way a man carries himself goes a long way in determining how attractive he is. Personally, I think Coates far exceeds Hunnam in that respect, but then again, I've always been more attracted to more offbeat characters, actors, and men in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...