Friday, March 11, 2011

Exploring the March Anthropologie Catalog

When I received the March Anthropologie catalog in the mail the other day, my eye was immediately drawn to these few items:

Berry Months Dress.... $148.00
How adorable is this dress? I'm not sure how it would look on me; I have a feeling it would look best on brunettes, but I still love it. And I don't think that this dress needs to be paired with a pair of showstopper shoes; just a basic pair of nude pumps would work.


Kea Pump (from Aldo)... $24.49 (clearance)
Mudd Sophie Heels (from Kohl's)... $49.99
Kutie Knot Platform Pump (from Payless)... $26.99


Antilles Tank... $68.00
I really like how this tank was styled in the catalog. Unfortunately, it's not receiving very many positive reviews online. Most reviewers are complaining that it is boxy and unflattering, but I think that it would probably look best tucked into a pair of pants or skirt, as seen on the model here:

Image Source
The last item that I really liked was this tank:

This is the Swirlscape Tank in green ($48.00), although it looks more blue to me in the catalog photo.

What were your favorite items from the new catalog? Have you tried on any of these yet? Your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...