Saturday, March 5, 2011

Own a Piece of Emma

Some lucky duck is going to get to own two of my favorite tops worn by Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury on Glee! Both items are currently listed on EBay, and thanks to Nicolle at What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear for tracking down these great finds!

The first top is the Anthropologie's Dusky Dolphin blouse. It is listed as "New Without Tags" and available in size M 8, which would fit me! The current bid is about $24.00 with three days left in the auction. Good luck!

Source


The second top is a TWG cashmere cardigan. It is also size M 8-10 and "New Without Tags". The set price on this one right now is $180.00, (or make an offer), very much out of my price range.

Source
Both are super cute tops, and I wish they were in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...