Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Reasons I Wish I Could Wear Pink

I am a natural blue-eyed blonde with German and English ancestry who lives in Northern New York. What does this mean exactly? It means that I have super pale skin with a lot of pink undertones. This also means that I have never been able to successfully pull off wearing pink (or red) of any shade as a top. I really wish that I could because I recently came across this cute tops, in all sorts of pink shades! Hopefully someone else will be able to enjoy them in my place.

1. Two-in-One Chiffon Front Tie Cardigan from New York & Company- $49.95


What I Love: The color and the pattern. So soft and feminine! It's also really only one piece, but looks like two tops. How effortless is that? It's also available in a gorgeous shade of blue, which is much more flattering on me.

What I Dislike: It looks like an awkward length, a little too short. I'd be afraid of having to be yanking it down all the time to make sure I wasn't showing off any belly. It's also hand wash only.










2. Coral Dahlia Garden ruffle tank from Ruche- $52.99


What I Love: I am in love with this top! I love the colors, the print, even the ruffles on the neckline. Call me a sucker for anything light and girlie.

What I Dislike: There's only one left (size L).










3. The Gathering Tank from Anthropologie- $48.00


What I Like: The color. The neckline. The draping around the bodice, which I would assume flatters most body types. It also comes in a striking emerald green shade, which I have been told is a good color on me. Machine washable!

What I Dislike: The price. It seems a little much for what is basically a t-shirt, but I suppose it's too be expected from Anthropologie.












4. Rose Petal Rain cardigan from Mod Cloth- $59.99


What I Love: I saw this cardigan featured on LOFT Loves Teachers but unfortunately, no purchasing information. Happened upon it by accident today! Love the petals.

What I Dislike: Hand wash only.











5. Flutter Panel Bubble Hem shell from LOFT- $49.50



What I Love: The ruffle. The pattern. The banded hemline. Machine washable.

What I Dislike: %100 Polyester, which always feels cheap to me. The fact that I had to do a screen shot to get this image because I couldn't copy the image link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...