Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 is the Year of Change

Or so I hope. It will, however, be the year that I make some changes to my blog. In case you haven't noticed it yet, I have already changed the title to "Betty's Closet".

When I originally created this blog, it was for an entirely different purpose. Apparently, my blog had a mind of its own and decided to go in a different direction, toward fashion and related topics. This wasn't my original intent, but instead of fighting it, I am embracing this and working with it, hence the new title.

I am hoping to be able to successfully get my Blog Spot address changed as well, and keeping my fingers crossed that it will automatically link everyone to the new one. (bettys-closet.blogspot.com) This will happen within the next day or so.

Just thought I'd give you all the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...