Monday, January 10, 2011

TEN Days of Christmas?

In case you hadn't noticed, I totally dropped the bomb on my Twelve Days of Christmas collection. I made it to day ten. I wanted to complete the Twelve Days of Christmas, but I grew bored with the outfits that I was creating when I had to come up with multiple looks. They were turning into looks that I would never wear or into something that really did not inspire me at all. So you will have to make do with the Ten Days of Christmas instead. :-)

To make it up for you, please enjoy my latest look. I was initially sticking to the orange and blue color scheme with this one, but then green snuck in through the purse and then kept resurfacing, so I decided to just run with it. I have no idea why I called it "Garden Party" other than the fact that I was desperately trying to come up with a title, and the name of the purse had garden in it, so there ya go.



P.S. This is probably my most affordable look to date! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...