Monday, January 10, 2011

My Etsy Trend: Pears and Plums

I was scrolling through my favorites list on Etsy and noticed a definite color scheme happening. Many of my items were pear green or a deep purple. I have always loved purple, so that color wasn't surprising to see, but I had never really considered myself a huge fan of green. I suppose it's starting to grow on me. Here are a few of my faves:

Source

 


I love, love, LOVE these ottomans! It may be due to the way the seller is displaying them, but I think that they are gorgeous.








Source










This leather journal is actually already sold, (they sell really quickly, so if you see something you really like, you have to act fast!), but I still had to share it. Every now and then the seller puts this one back up for sale. Check out the other journals available. They are all really awesome!









I really love this canvas bag. I think I came across it while I was doing a search on canvas grocery bags. As an extra bonus, this one has a plum lining inside! This seller has many bags on my favorites list, and although I question how "handmade" these might be, I'm still in love with them.






Source


In my dream house, I would have a purple-themed guest bedroom (I already have the perfect quilt). This pillow would have to be a part of it. I am a little disappointed that this is only being sold as a cover, (because really, who wants to have to go searching for the right-sized pillow to put inside of it?), but I still love it. This seller has some really unique pillow designs.




Source



This is another item that has unfortunately sold, but I'm keeping it on my list because I love the colors. I'm hoping that the seller will make another one of these some day.












Source



I'm not really sure why I like this purse. Maybe it's the two colors together? Or the cute butterfly decoration? Ideally, I would prefer this to be a brighter purple, but this works too.





Source



I like how the seller chose to refurbish this vintage candle holder. The color works for me. I wonder what color it was initially?







Source




I love these thank you cards. This seller has actually inspired me to (eventually) try my hand at card making to sell on Etsy. (I've made Christmas cards in the past for friends and family).






Source




Here's a cute little photo album that uses both of these colors.









Source



Every now and then I find myself drawn to some grape-themed items. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the purple color that comes along with them. (I have some great vintage purple grape salt and pepper shakers from Etsy!)









Source




Last but not least is this awesome vintage bathing suit. I realize that this one isn't pear green, but I love it nonetheless and had to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...