Monday, January 31, 2011

Under $100: Channeling Rachel

I'm starting a new Polyvore set feature using items costing $100 or less. Here is the first one:

How adorable is Rachel Bilson? I was always secretly rooting for her on The O.C. (she and Seth made a cute couple) and I love her style. I recreated an outfit that she wore last year only using items that cost $100 or less. I love it!



Shown here:

~J. Crew Raglan Babydoll Tee-$39.50
~Calvin Klein University Pea Coat- On sale for $99.99
~Naughty Monkey 'D Lux' Boot at Nordstrom- $79.95
~Minnetonka Hobo Fringed Bag- $79.95
~Dower & Hall Pearlicious Dove Grey Pearl Earrings-$80 
~MOTO Mid Wash Denim Baxter Skinny Jeans-$80
~Ray-Ban RB2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses -$74



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all those items.

    Except the boots, those frighten me a little bit.

    visions unto myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Polyvore! Love it. I may copy it - I think the only thing I need is the tee-shirt. Cheers!

    Girls Day Out gdo-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kara: I LOVE those boots! However, I would never wear them myself!

    @Sherry: A future OOTD? I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...