Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 1: My Favorite Song

Okay, this is going to be a little more difficult than I had anticipated.

I don't really have a favorite song per se. I have favorite artists, but not specific songs. Most of the songs that I like are usually a temporary fave based on what I am feeling, or what is going on in my life at the time. They are constantly changing. Some days I prefer pop. Other days I prefer country or hip hop.Or alternative rock. Or Indie. Or heavy metal.

Okay, you got me on that one. I don't actually like heavy metal, but you get the idea.

Right now I'm kind of feeling A Fine Frenzy and one of my fave songs is "Happier". Please enjoy.




A Fine Frenzy - Happier
Uploaded by EMI_Music. - Explore more music videos.




Also, how great is this video? I like the reveal of the story behind the photos. I have always felt that most photos are staged, or you never really know what's going on behind the scenes, or within the person. I think that most portraits should have the caption, "And they all put on a really good show". And wouldn't it be great if we could all move exes out of the house that effortlessly? It sure would save a lot of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...