Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 9: A Photo that I Took


I decided to share this photo, not because it's the "best picture ever" (because let's face it, it's not), but because I feel it's a little unexpected. This photo was taken in west Texas, and being an East Coaster, any time that I ever thought of Texas, I always pictured dry, brown, desert-like landscapes. (I realize that there a lot of places in Texas with lush green panoramic views, but we're talking all-the-way-to-the-edge-west-Texas here). What I didn't expect when I came to this small Texas town was how green it was. And how beautiful it is. (I find myself missing it when I look at these photos). Also unexpected, (for my initial impression of Texas) was that it snows there during the winter! Or at least it does where I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...