Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 6: 20 of My Favorite Things

In no particular order:

1. The color purple (the color, not the book).
2. Dancing (play me any kind of music and I will try to dance to it).
3. "Me" time.
4. Books (is there anything more relaxing than curling up on the couch with a good book and a cup of coffee? I think not).
5. The colors of Autumn (but only on the trees. I hate yellow, orange, and red on anything else).

(Source)
6. Chocolate, especially dark. And Death by Chocolate ice cream.
7. Snuggling with my babies.
8. Etsy.com.
9. Shoes, especially T-straps.

Christian Louboutin
10. Office and organizational supplies (I love buying them, I just never get around to using them).
11.Cheese
12. Country Boys (Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton, Dierks Bently, etc. Nothing more delicious than a good looking man who can sing, and has a southern accent to boot!)

Hello, Tim.
13. Antiques.
14. Baking
15. The feeling of clean sheets on a freshly showered body.
16. Mr. Goodbar
17. Music that I can dance to.
18. Christmas (for the time spent with family, not the gifts).
19. Fashion from the 40s and 50s.
20. The one that got away. A story for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...