1. The color purple (the color, not the book).
2. Dancing (play me any kind of music and I will try to dance to it).
3. "Me" time.
4. Books (is there anything more relaxing than curling up on the couch with a good book and a cup of coffee? I think not).
5. The colors of Autumn (but only on the trees. I hate yellow, orange, and red on anything else).
7. Snuggling with my babies.
9. Shoes, especially T-straps.
12. Country Boys (Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton, Dierks Bently, etc. Nothing more delicious than a good looking man who can sing, and has a southern accent to boot!)
15. The feeling of clean sheets on a freshly showered body.
16. Mr. Goodbar
17. Music that I can dance to.
18. Christmas (for the time spent with family, not the gifts).
19. Fashion from the 40s and 50s.